- Data we collect and its purpose. Personal data collected through this website by using cookies will be controlled by Law Firm Elegant Solution, registered address Upės str. 23, Vilnius, LT – 08128, Lithuania. Data we collect includes the type of web browser or mobile device, your operating system, your IP address and general geographical location. We collect personal data for statistic purposes only.
- Cookies are text files containing small amounts of information which are sent to your browser and stored on your computer, mobile phone or other device when you visit a website. If you need more information about cookies, visit http://www.allaboutcookies.org.
- Legal basis for the data processing. Law Firm Elegant Solution will process your personal data collected through this website with your consent only.
- Time limits for storing the data. Personal data collected though this website will be stored up to 2 years.
- Your rights. You have rights to: (i) request access to your personal data that Law Firm Elegant Solution controls; (ii) have such personal data corrected, updated, deleted or restricted from processing; (iii) object to processing of your personal data; (iv) receive a copy of such processed personal data. To exercise these rights, you should make a written request to Law Firm Elegant Solution. You also have a right to lodge a complaint with the Lithuanian State Data Protection Authority (https://vdai.lrv.lt/).
- This Policy shall be governed by the laws of the Republic of Lithuania. All disputes arising from this Policy shall be settled in the courts of the Republic of Lithuania.
For any information regarding processing your personal data please contact us by e-mail: email@example.com.